Terms of service
The Pixambo.com website located at pixambo.com is a copyrighted work belonging to Pixambo. Certain features of the Site may be subject to additional guidelines, terms, or rules, which will be posted on the Site in connection with such features.
All such additional terms, guidelines, and rules are incorporated by reference into these Terms.
"User Content" means any and all information and content that a user submits to the Site.
- • You are exclusively responsible for your User Content.
- • You bear all risks associated with use of your User Content.
- • You hereby certify that your User Content does not violate our Acceptable Use Policy. You may not represent or imply to others that your User Content is in any way provided, sponsored or endorsed by pixambo.com. Because you alone are responsible for your User Content, you may expose yourself to liability. pixambo.com is not obliged to backup any User Content that you post; also, your User Content may be deleted at any time without prior notice to you. You are solely responsible for making your own backup copies of your User Content if you desire.
- • You hereby grant to pixambo.com an irreversible, nonexclusive, royalty-free and fully paid, worldwide license to reproduce, distribute, publicly display and perform, prepare derivative works of, incorporate into other works, and otherwise use and exploit your User Content, and to grant sublicenses of the foregoing rights, solely for the purposes of including your User Content in the Site. You hereby irreversibly waive any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to your User Content.
Acceptable Use Policy.
The following terms constitute our "Acceptable Use Policy": You agree not to use the Site to collect, upload, transmit, display, or distribute any Content that violates any third-party right or any intellectual property or proprietary right; that is unlawful, harassing, abusive, tortious, threatening, harmful, invasive of another’s privacy, vulgar, defamatory, false, intentionally misleading, trade libelous, pornographic, obscene, patently offensive, promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; that is harmful to minors in any way; or that is in violation of any law, regulation, or obligations or restrictions imposed by any third party.
In addition, you agree not to:
- • upload, transmit, or distribute to or through the Site any software intended to damage or alter a computer system or data;
- • send through the Site unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of duplicative or unsolicited messages;
- • use the Site to harvest, collect, gather or assemble information or data regarding other users without their consent;
- • interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on servers or networks connected to the Site, or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks;
- • attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, whether through password mining or any other means;
- • harass or interfere with any other user’s use and enjoyment of the Site;
- • use software or automated agents or scripts to produce multiple accounts on the Site, or to generate automated searches, requests, or queries to the Site.
We reserve the right to review any User Content, and to investigate and/or take appropriate action against you in our sole discretion if you violate the Acceptable Use Policy or any other provision of these Terms or otherwise create liability for us or any other person. Such action may include removing or modifying your User Content, terminating your Account, and/or reporting you to law enforcement authorities.
The site is provided on an "as-is" and "as available" basis, and company and our suppliers expressly disclaim any and all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express, implied, or statutory, including all warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, quiet enjoyment, accuracy, or non-infringement. We and our suppliers make not guarantee that the site will meet your requirements, will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis, or will be accurate, reliable, free of viruses or other harmful code, complete, legal, or safe. If applicable law requires any warranties with respect to the site, all such warranties are limited in duration to ninety (90) days from the date of first use.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
If you feel that your copyright, in any way, has been broken, please contact us pixambo.com/contact